The long-held company’s creed of Zeniya Aluminum Engineering has been publicized since its beginning and doing jobs in the society’s point of view, and performing social responsibility proactively as an appointed work of a global company; the important component of the engagement is written in ‘CSR Propulsion Basic Policy’ as below, and it is implemented systematically in a consistent manner.
CSR Propulsion Basic Policy
• Zeniya group companies play a prominent role in building business culture for sound corporate governance, basing on the company’s creed and responsibility to the society.
• By trying to establish even closer communications with independent stakeholder, we will ensure confidence and contribute to social progress.
• We observe and respect laws of the country as a member of international society.
The Zeniya Aluminum Group aims to build a corporate culture that ensures that responsible actions are taken through the following activities:
- Contribute to society by delivering safe and high-quality products.
- Build an organization that adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Improve business activities in consideration of the environment.
- Be a company that is cherished in the world by being aware of and responsible for our role in society as a public institution.
CSR Corporate Activity Standards
- Adherence to laws and regulations
• In addition to adhering to applicable laws and regulations, we will conduct business activities in compliance with social norms.
• Adhere to legal and regulatory requirements that apply to products.
- Engagement with society
• Establish funds to be allocated to the required costs of countermeasures and restoration in case of a catastrophic disaster in communities.
• Invest in building strong relationships with local communities to proactively contribute to society, while also contributing to the formation of a prosperous society.
• Proactively participate in traffic safety and disaster prevention events.
• Ensure the proper protection and management of personal information, customer information and various other forms of information.
- Customer satisfaction
• Comply with the customer's requirements related to the products to gain customer satisfaction and trust.
- Environmental initiatives
• Proactively engage in environmental conservation by promoting energy conservation and recycling, reducing the amount of industrial waste and properly managing and reducing the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Employee training
• Strive to ensure a working environment where our employees prioritize safety and hygiene, and are motivated in their work.
• Value the technological expertise and the technical skills of our employees, while also ensuring that we have a system for developing skills.
• In order to contribute to the social achievements of our employees, which lead to contributions to society, we have established a President's Award system, and hand out awards on the anniversary of the founding of our company.
- Contributions to the international community
• When conducting business overseas, we adhere to all international rules as well as local laws and regulations, and respect local cultures and customs.
- Responsible procurement activities
• We consider the problems of conflict minerals such as tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold (3TG) that are the source of funding for organizations involved in risky and illegal activities in conflict-prone regions and high-risk countries, and promote the responsible procurement of minerals according to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Due Diligence Guidance throughout the entire supply chain.
• We use the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) issued by the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) as an investigative tool.